- a) "Kunkeei" is the trademark or registered trademark of Kunkeei APS and/or our affiliates in Denmark and in other countries.
- b) The material on the Web Site is copyright to Kunkeei APS or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
- Contacting Us
- a) Our contact address is: Nybrogade 12, 1203, Copenhagen K, Denmark
You may also contact us: by telephone on +4523814004 or alternatively, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site Information
- a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Description of Products
- a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes, which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- Ordering Products
- a) You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
- The Price and Payment
- a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
- b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order - unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- c) Payment is made by credit card at the time we accept your order. (The credit cards we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your credit card.
- d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Delivery of Products
- a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address, which you specify in the check out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) UK Shipping: Kunkeei will ship your goods via 1st class, 1-2 working day postal service. We aim to dispatch within 48 hours, Monday to Friday, weekend orders will be dispatched on Monday’s. All orders are packaged with care to ensure safe delivery.
b1) European Shipping: There is a charge of £3.99 for Items shipped to Europe. Kunkeei will ship your goods via 1st class small parcel 5-7 working day postal service. We aim to dispatch within 48 hours, Monday to Friday, weekend orders will be dispatched on Monday’s. All orders are packaged with care to ensure safe delivery.
b2) World Zone 1 & 2 Shipping: There is a charge of £5.99 for Items shipped within World Zone 1 & 2. Kunkeei will ship your goods via 1st class small parcel 7-10 working day postal service. We aim to dispatch within 48 hours, Monday to Friday, weekend orders will be dispatched on Monday’s. All orders are packaged with care to ensure safe delivery.
- c) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- d) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- e) Quality Assurance: We are proud of the quality of our products and as such, if you find that your purchase is unsatisfactory, return by recorded delivery to the following address:
Copenhagen K, Denmark
We will not be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging of return items. We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns, as we cannot be responsible for items, which never make it back to our warehouse.
- Damaged Parcel
For any damaged goods please contact Kunkeei APS on +4523814004 (Open 09.00am - 5:00pm) email us: email@example.com Please Note: Lost parcels must be reported within 14 days of dispatch, we will not be liable for any loss should you fail to do this. If you find your goods to be damaged in transit, we are willing to offer a refund if the product is returned (within 14 days after the delivery date) to the following address. We will not be liable for any damage if you fail to do this.
Copenhagen K, Denmark
- Cancelling Orders
- a) You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- b) If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
- c) You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- a) The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for resale.
- b) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- c) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under Danish law. If there is any dispute, the Danish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Data Protection Act
The Company will protect the Customer's privacy and data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable law or revisions.
The Company does not share personal information with third parties other than as required by legislation or as necessarily required by credit card companies.
We do not sell any personal information.
All credit card transactions are handled through DIBS (whose Terms & Conditions apply) and no details are stored by Kunkeei APS.
The Company may use the customer’s email address to send emails regarding news and special offers. Customers may remove their address from the Company’s email list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and adding “remove from mailing list“ in the subject box.
Kunkeei takes great pride in keeping your personal information safe and secure. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the information you send to us when you place your order. The information you send is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
To ensure that your order is being transmitted in a secure environment, there are several visual clues displayed by your browser. In addition, we will not divulge any information we receive from customers to anyone. We will not rent, sell or give your name or credit card information or purchase history to any other company, agency or individual.